i wrote this post while i am listening to alquran from surah ali imram. i don't have enough time to be in front of my computer to write in this blog.

now is 3.56 am, i have 4 minute before the dawn prayer. in egypt the subuh prayer is earlier at 4.oo am in the summer.

yesterday i got sick and hot fever until my brain like a kettle. wah.... very hot... i cannot do my daily routine. i spend my time in the dream for 8 hours....

the weather now very hot and make the people feel uncomfortable.

i thought i going to die yesterday..(may ALLAH forgive me for all my sins) .... and i also forgot to wish for "teman" for her registration day in UIAM. i am sorry..

i change my thought, i must be strong because the challenge are very hard....

even you are sick, difficult condition you must do the dakwah and jihad.. this is related to ayat in al-quran.

---susahnye nk tulis dalam english ni,, saya keep trying and reading the english article everyday.. i really hope that i can improve my language.

bila aku baca english article yng aku tulis... aduhai..

ditulis oleh Abd Rahman Mohd Tharin on 30 June 2009
categories: edit post

1 Responses to think positive

  1. teman Says:
  2. sakit kafarah dosa.tanda Allah sayang pada kita.

     

Cinta Abadi

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

pengunjung dari semua tempat

pengunjung dari...

Islamic Calendar

Islamic Clock

jumlah pelawat

islamic software

.:ila klik untuk tempahan::.


Sila Copy dan Paste coding di atas ke laman anda untuk membuat pautan blog ini. Terima Kasih.

دار الإفتاء المصرية

blogger azhari

Komuniti Blogger Azhari