my first post in english language. for a long time, i did not write in english, so there will be wrong about grammatical and others.

so,, for those read my english article, i really hope from you to help me to improve my english languauge. don't laugh at me, because i want to learn.

this blog will be in 3 language, arabic, english and malay. my egyptian friend (umar) told me, that he had open my blog, but he did not understand anything. he just look at my picture only and know who is the blogger.

after that, i ask him "how did you get my blog adress?"
he told, one of our friend in university foward to him my link.

so i think i should write in 3 language, so my frined awab from australia, dr saima from madina, mrs fazley and sister shala ahmad can read my blog.

my brother, mohd daud mohd tharin, also read my blog before. i can share my idea, my knowledge and experience in my life here.

selamat membaca
terima kasih kerana sudi singgah di blog ni,

ditulis oleh Abd Rahman Mohd Tharin on 09 June 2009
categories: edit post

2 komen menbina

  1. redzai Says:
  2. my dear son, dont worry so much about grammar,about what others says,.... bla....etc when you write in english. everybody know that you are not englishman, just be positif about this.
    just continue write and share your knowledge and thought.
    did our nabi s.a.w know how to read and write? nad islam still spread all over the world

     
  3. English is the most important element in Malaysia especially in any interview for job vacancies.I hope all Azharian in Egypt improve their languages skill both english and arabic...just an opinion.

     

Cinta Abadi

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

pengunjung dari semua tempat

pengunjung dari...

Islamic Calendar

Islamic Clock

jumlah pelawat

islamic software

.:ila klik untuk tempahan::.


Sila Copy dan Paste coding di atas ke laman anda untuk membuat pautan blog ini. Terima Kasih.

دار الإفتاء المصرية

blogger azhari

Komuniti Blogger Azhari